4th Annual RACE Against the Odds 5k
To benefit The Cure Starts Now
for pediatric brain cancer research
Saturday, May 16, 2015 *8:00 am
Charlotte, NC *SAVE THE DATE!
“2014 Race Against the Odds was a great success! Thank You!”
In May, we welcomed over 600 runners and raised over $35,000 to benefit the Cure Starts Now for pediatric brain cancer research.
watch video recap
4th Annual Soar with Grace Tennis Event
Thanks for joining us last October!
Weddington Swim & Racquet Club
What is DIPG?
- DIPG is a rare inoperable tumor of the brainstem
- The median age at diagnosis is 5 to 9 years old
- Survival past 12 to 14 months is uncommon
- The month of May is Brain Tumor Awareness Month. Thank you for supporting our race!
- As of September 2013, Soar with Grace has raised over $135,000 to benefit the Cure Starts Now for pediatric brain cancer research
- The Soar with Grace Foundation is proud to join the DIPG Collaborative-supporting the mission of “efficiently funding and inspiring diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma cancer research in the hopes of finding a wider cure for cancer” – www.dipg.org
- In over 30 years, there have not been any treatments proven to change the outcome of this aggressive tumor
Please join us as we Soar with Grace
in finding a cure